Welcome to the Abbey Medical Practice
With surgeries in Wellingborough and Earls Barton we are developing a new look after we moved to a new location on the Isebrook Hospital site. The centre is called Mannock Medical Centre and this houses GP surgeries, a dental surgery and a pharmacy.
To coincide with the move we are also keen to improve communication with our patients via our website. We want to implement improvements to patient convenience by introducing online appointment booking and prescription ordering as well as keeping you informed of Practice news and important announcements.
As always, our Doctors and staff seek to provide the highest level of care for all our patients. We also wish to develop a partnership between our patients and the professionals involved in your care. We hope that the information contained on this website will help you make the best use of our services.
Hours of Availability
A healthcare professional is available to patients between the hours of 8.00am and 6.30pm (weekdays) and the doctor and nurse practitioner consulting times are as follows:
- Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 6:30pm
- Plus Tuesday evenings - 6:30pm to 7:45pm (Admittance ONLY for pre-booked appointments)
- Plus Saturday mornings (Admittance ONLY for pre-booked appointments)- 8:00am to 9:45am (not including the first Saturday of the month)
- Monday to Thursday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Friday – 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Plus the first (only) Saturday in the month – 8:00am to 9:45am (Admittance only for pre-booked appointments)
Training Closure Dates
The practice will be closed on the following dates in the afternoon from 12:30 pm for the purpose of training.
Patients needing urgent treatment / advice are requested to call the usual number and they will be re-directed to appropriate services.
We will close on March 13, April 17, May 15 and June 12 from 12:30 onwards for staff and GP training.
The Out of Hour service will be covering any emergencies.